Copyright © 2021 Home Ideas Centre | ABN 23 166 347 155
Dry fixed roofing system designed for Australian conditions.
Although widely used throughout Europe for many years, in Australia we have not yet moved away from a traditional ‘wet’ method of mortar and pointing for securing ridge caps.
Benefits of RapidRidge.
- Install in half the time – The process of installing RapidRidge is much more straightforward and hassle-free than a traditional mortar ridge
- No maintenance – Dry Fixed roofs require no ongoing maintenance
- Withstands movement more easily – Dry Fixed roofs allow for better and more flexible movement caused by nearby vibrations (road, train tracks etc.) or through natural processes of expansion and contraction.
RapidRidge is a brand-new concept in Australia. RapidRidge consists of 3 components that work together to securely hold the ridge caps in place.
- A UV stabilised ridge flashing is placed over the ridge and adhered to the tiles with butyl strips.
- Mechanical fixings (clips) are used to securely attach the ridge tiles to the roof. This eliminates the need to use mortar for bonding.
- The ridge tile is fixed securely with the clips to the ridge batten, which is held in place by the batten holder.
Visit Their Exhibit
Visit their display at:
Melbourne Home Ideas Centre
Download their mini-brochure:
Add brochures from as many exhibitors as you wish to your cart, then checkout and download for free.